I can’t believe it was this time last year I was in Spain visiting family, the year has flown by. As a designer I felt the year went extremely well, the builder for our Ainslie heritage renovation project won 2 HIA awards. The Deakin revival project was the only Canberra design selected for inclusion in Australian House and Garden magazines Top 50 Rooms edition. The opportunity to dress up and attend the winners luncheon at Vaucluse house hosted by Deborah Hutton was a highlight. I am very busy and I don’t do lunch often! As a business owner I tried new things, some worked some didn’t, I learned lot and will continue to improve the value I deliver to clients. It was a joy to work with my clients this year, I especially enjoyed and appreciated doing new projects with past clients. I have a lot of plans for 2019 including some affordable design services so stay tuned.
- How the Pandemic Has Changed the Home Industry (& What We’re Doing About It)
- Does It Feel Like You’re Paying “Postcode Tax” on Your Renovation?
- How to Think Like an Interior Designer
- House-Proud Women: How to Outsource Household Tasks Guilt-Free
- What are the Design Elements of Classic Style Interiors?