Signature 4 Stage Decorating
Your most beautiful journey home,
at your pace
You know what you want — a classic, elegant home that makes your heart smile every day. But getting there? Well, it feels like climbing a mountain!
We hear you, my friend. Addressing every aspect of your space can be overwhelming and too large of a single investment to get the quality you want and deserve.
That’s why we created our Signature 4 Stage Decorating services. You have the flexibility to begin at the Stage that’s right for you, invest exactly how much you want to, and journey toward your forever home at your pace.
Plan – Furniture Layout & Style Goals
If you’ve been struggling with where to place your furniture or unsure what size furniture to buy you aren’t alone.
Creating a master plan to identify the best furniture layout for your space and your style is the first thing you should do when decorating. Let’s do this step together to avoid expensive furniture purchasing mistakes that don’t fit your room or lifestyle. We’ll even figure out where to place your own furniture in awkwardly shaped rooms.
Furniture Arranging Made Easy
Download your Guide on the Top 3 Things You Need To Know When Creating a Furniture Layout Around The Home For Function & Beauty
This Service Is For You If:
- You’re frustrated by a difficult room shape and moving furniture around hasn’t helped
- You need clarity on placement and sizing before making big ticket furniture purchases
- You’re unsure what furniture to keep and what to discard – Perfect for downsizers.
What We Do:
- Discover your functional needs for the space
- Refine your style goals into a design direction
- Help you decide which furniture you will keep for the final design
- Create your room’s optimal furnishing arrangement for your lifestyle
- In-person clients will have their room and furniture measured during the consultation.
- Online clients will receive instruction on how to measure their room and existing furniture like a pro
What You Receive:
- Instructions for creating a vision board
- Online clients will receive instructions for measuring your room and furniture
- 90 minute Interior Design consultation, either in-person or via zoom
- A highly functional and personal scale plan that solves your furniture placement issues
- A list of furniture size buying guides to fit your unique furniture plan
- The designer makes a video of your project to guide you through your furniture plan and style goals.
in-person for 1-3 rooms, Canberra Only
Book Online and Save
Do you live in Sydney or Melbourne? We can still help you.
Provide your room and furniture measurements, and have the consultation online to save $500.
How You’ll Feel:
- Experience the mental bliss of a layout that works for your ideal lifestyle
- Feel the relief of making long-pondered decisions to keep or let go of existing furniture
- Avoid the stress of overspending on new furniture that won’t fit
- Get the confidence to finally move toward a forever home you’ll love
Online consultations work. If you are not satisfied at the end of the online consultation, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Layer – Rugs & Furniture
Rugs and furniture are the next step in your forever home, and this is when your design really starts coming to life before your eyes. We’ll help you find classic, elegant pieces online that look incredible together and make you feel alive.
This service is for you if:
- You have already completed Stages 1-2 (on your own or with us) and are ready to start purchasing furniture
- You want cohesive product selections with that classic look you love
- You want help from an expert who has your best interests at heart
- You prefer to work at your own pace
What we do:
- Refine your desired style, functionality, and budget
- Create your room’s mood board to help you visualise the selections
- Comb through your favourite online stores and ours to find the best furnishings for your taste and lifestyle
- Provide purchasing URLs for selected products (hello, easy shopping!)
$1,500 per room
Optional extras, $300
- Pendant lighting
- Fabric Selections
- Extra Rooms
What you receive:
- In-home visit for style discovery
- Instructions for creating a vision board
- Moodboard of your selections emailed to you
- Report with product selections and links for guided online shopping
- 1 x item revision within 7 days
- 1 x 30 min post-design phone consultation to answer any questions
- 1 x 30 min phone consultation for additional help over the following two weeks.
How you’ll feel:
Confident in classic, quality selections that speak to your taste, minimize your risk of making expensive mistakes, and create the forever space you can proudly call home!