Consultation Available Via Zoom
Furniture Layout & Style Goals
If you’ve been struggling with where to place your furniture or unsure what size furniture to buy you aren’t alone.
Creating a master plan to identify the best furniture layout for your space and your style is the first thing you should do when decorating. Let’s do this step together to avoid expensive furniture purchasing mistakes that don’t fit your room or lifestyle. We’ll even figure out where to place your own furniture in awkwardly shaped rooms.
Furniture Arranging Made Easy
Download your Guide on the Top 3 Things You Need To Know When Creating a Furniture Layout Around The Home For Function & Beauty
This Service Is For You If:
- You’re frustrated by a difficult room shape and moving furniture around hasn’t helped
- You need clarity on placement and sizing before making big ticket furniture purchases
- You’re unsure what furniture to keep and what to discard – Perfect for downsizers.
What We Do:
- Discover your functional needs for the space
- Refine your style goals into a design direction
- Help you decide which furniture you will keep for the final design
- Create your room’s optimal furnishing arrangement for your lifestyle
- In-person clients will have their room and furniture measured during the consultation.
- Online clients will receive instruction on how to measure their room and existing furniture like a pro
What You Receive:
- Instructions for creating a vision board
- Online clients will receive instructions for measuring your room and furniture
- 90 minute Interior Design consultation, either in-person or via zoom
- A highly functional and personal scale plan that solves your furniture placement issues
- A list of furniture size buying guides to fit your unique furniture plan
- The designer makes a video of your project to guide you through your furniture plan and style goals.
in-person for 1-3 rooms, Canberra Only
Book Online and Save
Do you live in Sydney or Melbourne? We can still help you.
Provide your room and furniture measurements, and have the consultation online to save $500.
How You’ll Feel:
- Experience the mental bliss of a layout that works for your ideal lifestyle
- Feel the relief of making long-pondered decisions to keep or let go of existing furniture
- Avoid the stress of overspending on new furniture that won’t fit
- Get the confidence to finally move toward a forever home you’ll love
Online consultations work. If you are not satisfied at the end of the online consultation, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Watch The Video For More Information:
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't you need to see my place in person to understand it?
Yes – I want to see your place but in person is not necessary, Online is working really well for this service and allowing me to see everything I need to see to help you solve your furniture arrangement issues. Once you book in you will receive a thorough set of instructions on how to provide the room measurements to me. I may stop you here and there in our zoom discussion to focus in on an aspect of your room.
What if I have existing furniture I want to use?
No problem, we are going to discuss your existing furniture during the consultation and our goal is to place as much of it as practicable in your furniture arrangement. We will give you an honest recommendation if something isn’t serving your goals. The beauty of working on up to 3 rooms in this project gives us the flexibility to move furniture across rooms.
Will you tell me what to buy?
The outcome of this service is limited to sizing guides and general style. For example – Buy a low line sofa which is no wider than 216cm. After you have completed the milestone of achieving a layout and size guide that meets your functional goals you are ready to book the Stage 3 Service where we can recommend furniture from online stores and give you shopping links.
Will you help me choose fabrics?
A recommendation for your upholstery and cushion fabrics can be selected as an add ons to this service at the time of booking. 1 Round only for our best suggestion.
Looking for something else?
Journey Home offers our Signature Stage Decorating service and our Custom Decorating service. We can help you no matter what you are looking for or where you are at on your journey.